Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thus spake the master programmer:

"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."

In the effort to finish school and sort out university, programming--and from that, writing in general--has been difficult for me to approach. I find that high amounts of stress inhibit the creative functions, and only recently have things been easing up. I have ideas for posts lined up, and time to write them all of a sudden. There's a postmortem on a game I wrote for a math project, and some thoughts on the nature of acting and the uncanny valley. My biweekly D&D exploits might yield some words too, as well as some musings on JRPG stories and systems. The recent purchase of a 2008 Unibody Macbook also has me writing letters to mac-using "friends" about operating system and window manager design.


But in the meantime, just keep yourself out of the clutches of the massive global conspiracy, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment